BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

“Without A Trace”

“Without A Trace”

VS1::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Its not hard to fall for a hearts lies
Where’s "strength to stand against" when valor dies?
What’s the end when,
We’re all still fighting wars with no beginning?

CHORUS:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Maybe you can tell me where I need to be
If not,
I’ll just look to the things time forgot
And find my place
Among the broken statues of disgrace
I’ll vanish
Without a trace

VS2::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What’s the point to breathing?
If we’ve missed the point completely?
Am I the only one to see?
This modern depravity?

BRIDGE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Just tell me when its over
I cant fight to lose another day
I cant rewrite yesterday
Tomorrow,
Isn’t far though
And I can see a glimpse
A trace

END::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Without a trace

0 comments: