BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Letting Go"

Letting Go

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VS1
Its amazing how seeing you still makes, my heart feel,
Its enough to prove that hearts can never fully heal
I still often wonder, where we would be, if
You were still with me… I think I’ve hurt myself more hoping,
Than if I’d just tried coping
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}CHORUS
So after all this time, I see I was blind
To hope, to care
And you aren’t anywhere
I was wrong to think that I
Could pull you from the brink
And bring you back
But now I know, that if I
Would have let you go,
I would be ok, today, today
So now that I know,
I’m letting go…
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VS2
And I don’t know why,
I still keep the pictures of you and me
They’re just a small part of history
That’s long gone, I need to move on
‘Cause you’re not looking back
}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}BRIDGE
And now I know (oh)
And I’m letting go (oh, oh, oh)x³

©

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, this is probably my favorite. :)