BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Another Night"

Im still awake and cannot sleep
My heart is bleeding I cant keep
The living nightmares from my head
So I just stay awake instead,
If there’s a cure, I haven't found it yet…
==============================
And I just keep, trying to tame,
The feelings that can never be the same
And I keep trying to make myself believe
That it’ll be,
Alright, for just another night...
==============================
Im not trying, to be depressing.
Do you think I like this any more than you?
I’m not lying, its upsetting
To keep hearing “what you’d do”
I’ll be better someday,
And I don’t need you to find my way…
===============================
And tonight, as I’m fighting the tears
That I’ve valiantly held back for so long
As I’m whispering words you’ll never hear
And writing the words to this very song,
I hope inside, that you will never know this pain
that’s driving me insane…

0 comments: