BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"We're Ok"

"We're Ok"

(Vs1)
Its getting bad, just think it could get worse
Its so sad, this is just the first verse
And already, I’m ready, to give up
Ive had enough with close calls, and long falls
I think I’m running, think I’m running outta time
But I want to see the bright side
Even if its only inside

(Chorus)
Lets just say, lets say that we’re ok
Even though we know
We decay with each day

Lets just say, lets say that we’re alright
Even though we know
We won’t last the night

(Vs2)
So now we’ve hit rock bottom
But at least we can say we’re looking up
So they’re laughing, who cares about them?
We’ve had a lot, but we’re not giving up
Hey just look at me, why don’t we
Try to look on the bright side
Who cares if we believe a lie?

(Bridge)
Take a look at yourself
Feel like your living in hell?
Well, so do we
So sing, sing with me…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you've been experimenting with different writing styles... I think your songs are getting better and better. :)