BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Broken Lullabies"

Verse1====================================================
Almost perfect, almost silent. But I still hear screaming in my ears…
I cant escape this, I cant erase this, emptiness…
Broken promises, lying lullabies, all I see now, is death in your eyes…
Don’t you remember, when you said forever?
That’s all so long gone, yet right behind me, breathing…
Pre Chorus==================================================
You knew, you knew this all along, you sang such songs that I
Believed what wasn’t in your eyes. I compromised, I sacrificed
And you drew the dagger, only two seconds after
You sang me, to sleep…
Chorus=====================================================
Murderer, yet savior, doomed me forever, kill me its mercy,
Dig, and then bury, forgive what I carry. I feel it draining life
Cold and yet welcome, twisting inside, I feel the knife…
My vision is blurring, and I feel the burning, yet the pain is fading too
Fading with you… so sing your lullaby again, and tell me its not,
The end…
Verse2=====================================================
I’ve hurt myself hoping, I should have been coping,
‘Cause darkness can’t fully hide, the pain that I keep inside
The nights are no better when, sleep isn’t soothing
The nightmares are so real, amplifying the fear I feel
And I cant escape, the pain that I so dearly hate…
Bridge=====================================================
I’m only slighty suicidal, the “terrifying” title,
But I’d much rather die, than have to re-realize
That we, will never be, again, that we have reached the end
Forget all the promises, forget all the pain,
Just kill me its over, then bury the remains…
End=======================================================
The end of a good thing maybe, the end of a life,
Just finish this, its over, into my heart drive the knife…

0 comments: