BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

“Alone Again”

(~)Verse1
Don’t lie and say you’re fine
I know, you’re no-where close
Not even almost
I don’t believe your smile
Cause I know the war you’re fighting all the while

(~)Chorus
I know, what you go through
I see where your mind goes
When, you’re breaking down again
I know, the pain that you’ve been, in
So, don’t go, you don’t have to be alone again

(~)Verse2
Don’t pretend that you’re on the mend
When you’re far from ok
You know, you cant keep living this way
Is there another rout
Do you know your way out?

(~)Bridge/2nd Chorus/ End
And I wish, that I could take away
All the pain that you, can’t leave to yesterday
And I’ll try, to help you leave behind
The voices that are still, screaming in your mind
Please believe, you’ll be fine
I can promise you, you will see the signs
And then, you will know that you are breaking free
Finally

0 comments: